Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Purpose..

Hi!! The thing about successful blogging (by which I mean blogs that get updated regularly) is that its an exercise in passion..And Passion seems to be a symptom of focussed purpose. So here's the purpose of this blog... Its an exhibition of quotes by the common person, 'Everyman' (hence the name)...There are enough quotes available from celebrities...I sometimes wonder if saying quotable things was a hobby for Oscar Wilde, Pablo Picasso or the inimitable George W Bush [:)]...but I think common people can and do make some remarkably wise, observant and funny statements... I'll start off with the things my friends have written in their Gtalk profiles...I hope they won't mind...Don't worry about the copyright...I won't attribute your quote to anybody else...or to annonymous (which can be worse, for some people)...of course if you don't want your names published send me an email at ferrariwise@gmail.com and I'll see what can be done....So here's another attempt at successful (read regular) blogging...I Hope you like it!!!

1 comment:

  1. A very neat way to write a blog. You will never run out of material to publish. "This my friend.. this thing right here.. is called innovation".

    Good work.. not just because you got my quote up there.. :D

    Cheers
    Raghav

    ReplyDelete