Wednesday, February 11, 2009

1.) "An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field."

- Prachee Jha (I can always depend on her for an interesting take on things.)

2.) "facts are buried, conceptions surfaced. Is it really an honest embrace"

-Vick (I don't understand this but it must be something intelligent. Vick is an IITian you see)

3.) "Finally offline on gmail!!!!"

-Mayur Rustagi (I copied this while mayur's status was being shown as idle online. How he cud be online and offline simultaneously i don't profess to know..But again it might be possible.. Mayur is an IITian too!!)

4.) "waiting in exile or resting in peace???question hindu mythology...."

-Nilakkhya Dutta (Very sweet guy, one of my first friends in college..He's like a brother to me...and the only one who can doubt Ram's good intentions in agreeing to exile)

5.) "sme ppl can jst be jerks.."

-Sonam Gupta (I haven't talked to Sonam since class VI...that says something about the longevity of gmail...I include this here because sometimes the most profound truths can be the simplest)

No comments:

Post a Comment